Wednesday, 29 June 2016

EDUC6145 Project Management in Education and Training

Welcome to my Project Management blog.   Posting titles will all begin with EDUC6145 so that they can be distinguished from the blog postings I will be making in the other course I am taking this semester, EDUC6135 Distance Learning.

These are my 7th and 8th courses in the Master of Science Instructional Design and Technology program at Walden University and am glad to see many familiar names and faces so far in both courses.  I am not teaching during July and August so I decided to double up my courses.

Please feel free to send me any questions, comment or suggestions and I hope that you will subscribe to my blog using your RSS program.

3 comments:

  1. Vida,

    I am subscribed to your blog and am looking forward to the next 7 weeks!

    ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy, thank you for leaving the comment and subscribing. I am also subscribing to your blog! Vida

      Delete
  2. Hi Vida,

    I'm subscribing to your blog. I already learned a lot from looking over your posts. I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete