Monday, 31 August 2015

Welcome to Vida's EDUC6115 Blog!

Welcome!  I hope you will visit throughout the EDUC6115 course and enjoy the entries and links that I will be sharing.   Please  leave a comment whenever you visit -- even if it is just to say hello.  Of course,  I welcome all feedback and suggestions.

I did a bit of research to select an appropriate blogging tool and chose Google as my blogging platform.  Why?
  • I already have a gmail account so there was no need to create another username and password
  • Google has a knack for doing things well "focus on the user and all else will follow"
  • Don't be evil is their informal corporate motto


1 comment:

  1. Hello Vida,
    I look forward to this journey over the next 8 weeks. I hope I learn new things from you for years to come.
    Asia

    ReplyDelete